Friday 16 March 2007

Don't mater what side it lands on if it's someone else's dime

Well, I just want to punch my self from reading the last few posts. I am such a whiner. Really woman SHUT UP! Lots of things have been icky lately and they don't seem to be letting up just yet but that is no reason to come on here and whine like a little bitch with a skinned knee. I smile everyday (even if it is forced). I am not going to die tomorrow (please don’t hold me to that). I have a stable job (with a slut face behind me that I want to punch). I own a home (if I punch slut face and lose my job then the bank will take it). I have a wonderful relationship (...).

Ok, maybe the complaining will never stop. Maybe that’s just me. See I know there are children dying in India; America voting in George Doubbleya; wives being beaten in England; America just being… well... America. But when I don’t get my full nights sleep (for a month) and when I have a big arse tumour on my neck and when my office desk is right under the air-conditioning vent which is set at 17C and I am dressed for 37C temperatures outside then I want to complain dagnamit!

However, if you feel the need you are more then welcome to buy me this and I will stop complaining :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bah i used to sit under that air conditioner !! toughen up!!

ChickenTherapy said...

I am half your size, cold effects me more!

Anonymous said...

BAH

ChickenTherapy said...

bA Thats right - you got nothin!

Anonymous said...

Does Australians use standard, or military time? (24 hour, or 12 hour?)

Well this thing IS your punching bag :)
Don't apologize for punching :P

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm slightly retarded. "Do Australians". :(

ChickenTherapy said...

12 hour. Nothing as formal as 24 hour down here!

Haha Dont worry about bad spelling on this site! It is welcomed!

Elisha said...

You're such a crazy munchkin.

Why does Chris hate the photos? Every photo of him is nice. Boys got more hangups than me!!!

Move closer to meeeeee!