Friday 2 March 2007

D-

I have cheated :s


I completely forgot I had written a post until I was on the way to work this morning. As soon as I read the first line even I wanted to hit myself for my shittastic spelling! So I have gone back and rewritten some bits of it. I know, sue me. Well it is better then spelling hilarious hilareious :s!


Have a Great Friday WOOOOOO


(oh I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Benny & Joon this week - I didn’t think it was possible but I am officially even more in love with Johnny Depp then I was before!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to watch Johnny Depp all the time on 21 Jum Street and followed him from then on to every film he has made(I think). How can you not love Johnny Depp? That gorgeous face and that hair. YUM. I think the only movie I wasn't really impressed with was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. He seemed kind of... off. I am eager to see Sweeny Todd and hear him sing. That should be a real treat.