Tuesday 27 March 2007

And an old rocking chair....

We finally have the house rented out! The tenants actually seem quite nice and much like us - add 5 years, minus some brains - so we are happy to trust our house in their hands. Ok they are not as pretty as I as hoping but I can live with that. This is Ipswich - I should be glad they don’t have two heads.

The newbies are moving in on Tuesday thus we are now in the mad rush to get our stuff out and have it as clean as we want them to keep it.

The lovely big sis and Potato Head have agreed to let us bunk at theirs for a while until we find a nice apartment with a kitchen big enough for my fridge, a small - but usable- balcony and a decent bathroom. Any suggestions?

I took today off work to get some of the packing done so we can be out before the weekend and use that time to clean. Well... THAT was a stupid idea! So far I have about a total of 5 boxes packed. I seem to be just making piles of shit everwhere. Really, where was all of this crap hiding?! I didn’t even know I owned a stand to use in the microwave let alone bank statements from 3 years ago!!

In between moving piles of crap from one side of the room to another – with little to no boxing inbetween – I seem to of collected some extra clothing. Right now I am wearing 7 pieces of 3 shirts a pair of stockings and my jeans – how the stockings got under the jeans that I started off in I am at a loss to remember. I also have 4 ribbons scratching their wat between my wrists to my head. Oh and my tiara (cant forget that!!) and some bangles. Is it just me or does everyone do this? I seem to think that if I am wearing it then it won’t get lost in all of the other junk. OR, is it that if I am wearing it then its less effort then just throwing it in the box right next to me? Who knows...

Meanwhile my neck is painfully itchy from one of these evil ribbons. Excuse me while I go get rid of it before I get too many marks on my neck - don’t want people thinking Boy actually likes me!!!

*Side note - Babs left work on Friday to go to the evil Corporate Capitalist Doom that is Morgans. Good luck and remember - The force is with you :p NERD!

2 comments:

Elisha said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

you're back near me and now whenever i need to drink and cry you'll be there and i'm so excited i'm hyperventilating. ok not really...well sort of about all the study i need to do so i should stop procrastinating and get to it. I'll call you friday at some point and we shall figure out saturday....im not sure if i can go out out at this stage because i have some uni shit on sunday but i'll see how i go!!!!!!!!! ok ok im going now

love ya!

ChickenTherapy said...

Hahaha We will FINALLY live in the same city for the first time in like 10 years!!!!