Tuesday 18 September 2007

Young cat, if you keep your eyes open enough, oh, the stuff you would learn! The most wonderful stuff!

First off – the endoscopoengong went well. I sat in a waiting room for 2 hours with my mother. Lovely of her to drive me and all, less lovely of her to act as if I am 12 and try to read all my medical forms and speak to my doctor as if I am not there, “She gets this pain all the time and she is doubled over constantly” WTF?! You have no idea! No it is not constant and no the reflux does NOT double me over it makes me stand straight- you have NO idea just SHUT UP! But thanks again for driving me. Then again this is the woman that insisted she came into the doctors office with me until I was 18 and I finally decided to get my own doctor. Only now I am stuck with stupid ones that know nothing  Oh I’m ranting again. Sorry.

So I was wheeled in to the surgery room and the lady put the drip in my arm and told me to roll on my side. About 5 seconds later everything is all swirly and I’m all “Bitch has drugged m---“ Then I woke up coughing and it was 3 hours later. Thank kinda rocked! I need me some of that shit!

They didn’t find anything too interesting, just a bit of reflux that I could have told them was there. I get the results from my biopsy in the next couple of days, and then I will find out if I have what the doctors think I have. Will tell you all about that when I know more :)

Now, I bet your all like “Dude! Its 6:30am! ON A TUESDAY! WTF are you doing blogging! Get to work!” And I will be all “Dude! I’m sick as shit, leave me alone. But first, get me another roll of toilet paper, those tissue things are to damn expensive!”

Yes, I am holed up in bed with the flu. See the thing about the flu is when you don’t have it; you always forget how bad it really is. Boy has been suffering from it the last few days and I’m all “You’ll live, drink water. Can’t be that bad it’s just a flu. Now get up and make dinner I just have to upload this photo then check my comments and Ill be right there…. not” and now I’m all like “ooooohhh I’m dddiiiieeeeiiinnngggg *sneeze* love me!! Spoil me!!!! But if you touch me or laugh at me your balls will be come sultanas”

The doctor said this might happen. See because of the reflux whenever I lie down the acids come up my throat and make me sit up – basis for a crappy nights sleep! Spread this over 12 months and my immune system is working as hard as the pimply shit at Domino’s that always forgets to put garlic on my Olive and Garlic Supreme, fucking idiot. So yeh, I get the flu, grumble grumble grumble.

Now excuse me while I go get my camera and take a picture of myself all fluie and load it to flickr, nothing like cyber-sympathy to make everything ok :)

End note – funny little ditty for you – ways NOT to start a convo with someone that is expecting doctors results from you.

Me – I’m dieing
Anon – Oh shit… Is it from that fucking stomach thing??
Me – Ohh no! Not really dieing! I just have the flu!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you have the flu on top of the tummy thing. I know how you feel with the tummy thing. I have my endoscope next week. But I have to have about one a year to take care of scar tissue from the reflux. Yuck. This time they are taking a biopsy to check for some gluten sensitivity thing. They told me cut out gluten asap, but then to eat it like no other right before the test. I have felt better since cutting it out. Hope they figure it out for you soon. I'll be sending some positive thoughts your way.

Nay

ChickenTherapy said...

Hi there, are you one of my flickr people or just stopped by? Thank you for the thoughts! Good luck with yours, it sounds like Celiac disease that would kill me, no more white bread and rice! I'd go crazy! They can usually test for that with blood tests though. But good luck! Let me know how it goes!

Anonymous said...

yes. I'm M@'s wife. I have a flickr account but don't get to post very often. Yeah, no bread but lots of rice. It is one of the only grains that a celiac can have. They did the blood test, but want to be absolutely sure. My body sometimes like to play jokes on us all. It is likely a wheat allergy, but not celiacs. I hope anyway.

Nay