Friday 19 January 2007

I am as skilled at driving as what I am at talking!

On Monday I am able to start driving with boy in the car. (I know I know I am so lazy just 4 years behind when I SHOULD have got my licence. But I am smart you see – I have not had to worry about counting drinks or driving too and from work every day. My brain surpasses my own expectations… occasionally) Anyway, sometimes when Boy is driving I will grab the wheel and steer to show him how responsible and skilled I am! So yesterday we were driving home and our exit was coming up and the following conversation insured:

ME: Can I steer!
BOY: No not today
ME: Pleeeeaassseee, I am good! I can steer us off the road!
BOY: THAT IS MEANT TO CONVINCE ME TO LET YOU STEER??? I CAN STEER US OFF THE ROAD AS WELL! WANT TO SEE???

Of course sometimes I have problems saying what I am thinking. See in MY head steering us off the road was actually steering us off to our exit. Woops!

No comments: