Saturday 12 April 2008

60!

Yep this is my 60th post, pretty pathetic for how long this blog has been going but still pretty funky!!

I've not really got much to say today. I did the whole IM QUITTING thing over on my flickr YAY I did a trial for the wedding make-up today, came out rather pretty I think. I've just emailed the photos to Big Sis to see what she thinks, hopefully she likes it. If you didnt catch it over on Flickr I reactivated my ABN this week, I am officially a trading make-up artist and I am soooo excited by that!!!

Im starving so Im going to go make a chicken sandwhich and make me a cocktail, hey its 4:30 on a Saturday arvo, you're lucky im not slurring my typing already!!!!

ill leave you with this hilerious email I got from Potato Head this week. I sent him my list and these were his replies... well I found it funny :)

Health/Food

1. Try 10 new fruits/vegetables I’ve never tried before or thought I didn’t like (tropical fruit world down the coast) Emma and I can take you.
2. Buy proper cupcake making things and make fancy cupcakes (yum)
3. Do 50 push ups (boy style) in a row (I am push up king, lets do it together, will be hard)
4. Do 50 sit-ups/crunches in a row (easy)
5. Hike 6 mountains (can repeat if necessary) in 12 months (mount coolum, Mt warner, Mt Barney, Mt Adam he he he he )
6. Eat only raw foods for an entire day (easy, fruit , sashimi, water )
7. Buy a piece of exercise equipment
and use it properly Running shoes

Giving to Others

8. Make a decent donation to a charity (decent compared to your income)
9. Send my mum flowers ( suck up)
10. Donate blood every 3 months for a year (once the anemia clears) (needles yuck)
11. Make a donation to a local charity (Adam holiday fund)
12. Write a letter to both grand mums (on old paper)
13. Spend one day being a “servant” to Boy (Why??)
14. Send a small gift or letters to flickr/blog friends (Ah nice)
15. Buy birthday presents for everybody in both families (make them, it's more from the heart)

Writing/Blogging

16. Post a real blog (not just from Flickr) on ChickenTherapy at least once a week (blah blah blog)
17. Write a short piece of fiction (You do that everyday when you email me)
18. Write a letter to each family member (who can read) (count me out then)
19. Handwrite a blog entry and scan it to the blog ( then people can copy your handwriting and steal you money)

Arts/Theatre

20. Attend a Concert (easy, done)
21. Attend a play (Frankie)
22. Attend a musical (boring)
23. Attend a non-mandatory lecture or seminar (Pole dancing not included)
24. See an exhibit at the art gallery or museum (Andy Warhol was good)
25. Go to a wine tasting (that is a lot of fun)

Travel and Vacation

26. Travel out of Australia (Check)
27. Go camping for more then 1 night (spiders everywhere)
28. Ride a roller coaster (3 times in a row)
29. Visit one of the Islands in the Whitsundays (Hamo)
30. Stay 1 night at the Harbor and have dinner at one of the good restaurants (Whatever)

Trying New Things

32. Wear a skirt/dress every day for a week (Your a boy)
33. Build something (With wood and nails - A bird box)
34. Sew something ( buttons on)
35. Wear fingernail polish for a whole week (Toes and feet)
36. Help Boy out at work for a day (???)
37. Get my boat license (way overdue, got mine when I was 16)
38. Get a new piercing or a small tattoo (no tats, Go the nipple piercing)

Arts, Crafts, and Photography

39. Attend one of those pottery classes/days (boring and too expense to set up for yourself at home)
40. Support a craftsperson—buy something handmade (either in person or online) (hand crafted food)
41. Document a “day in my life” with photos (not the toilet bits)
42. Do a photo essay of some of my most sentimental possessions (not the toilet bits)
43. Find a local photography group/class and go to at least 1 session (strange lonely people go to those you will get stalkers)
44. Learn more about the DSLR (??????? camera talk)

45. Learn a craft (There are some really old crafts, wickery? Karma Sutra? )

Monthly Challenges

46. Work out 3 times a week for 1 month (check, makes you feel good)
47. Walk every day for 1 month Run or walk on your hands)
48. One month without TV (excellent)
49. Record total amount of money spent on food for a month (no way you will stop eating)
50. One month without sweets/desserts (No way, sugarrrrrrrrrrr goooodddd)
51. Photograph my outfits everyday for a month (Boring)
52. Have a dinner containing at least 3 vegetables at least 6 days a week for a month (pooo)

Miscellaneous

53. Learn a language – even if just basics (Spanish )
54. Go to the Saturday fruit markets (You will need to as it is all you will eat)
55. Buy a piece of Victoria Secrets anything (Nice, get the wings)
56. Subscribe to a photographic or nature magazine (Nat geo)
57. Plant a herb garden (Grasshoppers eat it all)
58. Read at least 1 book per month (puts me to sleep)
59. Rent and boat for a day and take Boy on a cruise (after I get my boat license) (go fishing)
60. Set up Make-up Company and begin trading again ( done nice work)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Haha I personally like the addition of "Get the wings!"
You're making good progress on your list! I'm proud of you :D