Friday 12 October 2007

We're all goin' on a Summer Holiday... do do dood do doo Skys are Blue!

I know I said I would add another few posts before I left but yeh, I suck. Plus I have been busy as all hell. Ok not really. But I have got a puppy! Ok no that’s not true either, but kind of because there are these puppies that live in the apartment next to mine and they keep digging under the fence and I am sure one of them wants to come live with me so I've decided she is now my puppy not my next-door neighbours. I don’t care what the council records show. She loves me!!



I also think I’m going a bit insane. This has something to do with it being Friday and being all excited about my Summer Holiday starting tomorrow! Yes, Summer Holiday. In Spring. But what's a holiday without being able to sing “We’re all going on a Summer Holiday.. do do do do doooo… Skys are blue!” I really have to learn the middle words sometime. I’ve been singing it like that for as long as I remember. Meh, why ruin a good tradition?

So I am leaving tomorrow morning for a 5 day drive. I didn’t want to say much about it till now because I was sure I would jinx it. Either Boy would have to go somewhere and work or the car would break down or we would get a huge bill and be even more in debt. But I think its pretty safe to say I’m headin on my Summer Holiday doo do do do dooo Skys are blue… tomorrow! (If I am on here tomorrow crying then damn you cosmic balance, DAMN YOU!)

We are heading up North. Not sure where exactly we are going but either we will head out west first and visit some small towns before heading North closer to the Whitsundays. Or we will just go straight up to the Islands and stop off at the boat along the way. I guess we will decide as we go along, half the fun of the trip



Sadly, as I still live in the middle ages and not yet know the joys of wireless, I will have no internet connection for the week. That in its self is nearly enough reason to call the whole thing off. But seen as it is the Anniversary holiday and Boy has been extremely patient with my net/blog/flickr obsession I feel I should give him my full attention, even if it is only for a couple of days.

Oh, I forgot to mention that little part didn’t I? Its our anniversary. I can hear all of you married peeps growling that “its not an anniversary until your married” To that I say “Pooie!” What about those of us who might never get married? I want my annual presents too! I put up with the same amount of crap only I don’t get a pretty 2 caret to remind me why I'm doing it!

So we are coming up to our 3 year on October 15th. Pretty exciting/scary. Exciting because Oh! Presents! Scary because Crap! I’ve lived with him for 3 Years!

But yes, to the point. I didn’t want everyone thinking that Johnny Depp and Kate Beckinsale had whisked me away to a tropical island for 3 with 5 bottles of Bacardi and lots of coconut tanning lotion. Because really, that’s a horrid thought. Have a lovely week everyone, see you when I get back :D

3 comments:

Heather said...

But why is the rum gone? ;-) Have a wonderful trip - and happy anniversary!

ChickenTherapy said...

Oh golly i forgot about Kiera... mmmmm

Thanks doll :D

M@ said...

Mmmmmm Kate Beckinsale. :)

We still celebrate both anniversaries. Next year will be 17 and 10 years.