Wednesday 7 February 2007

Laziest Laze in all the Lazy world

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. I am lazy.


Oh was there meant to be more of an excuse? Ok, here we go.

Last weekend I was busy finishing off the house (will have pictures this afternoon as it is going on the internet for rent woohoo) Its very pretty and I want to cry as we have put in all this work and now someone else will move in and enjoy it.

I lost all internet at home for 4 days! OMG! We thought our phone had been cut off (poor lowly 20year olds with no money to pay their bills! ), so I called Telstra after 4 days of no phone or net and it ended up we had a problem with the line… good thing I called! Its all fixed now but again I am lazy and have not been on the internet at home yet, only work.

Then there was a horrible tragedy… our family dog of 16 years, Pippa, passed away. She was the most amazing pet and friend ever, I grew up with her from when I first started school and went through everything from learning to read to going out with out any supervision to my first boyfriends to parties where she would bark her little head off at anyone who walked in the gate. She saved my brother from drowning once when he was sitting on the bottom of the pool for to long so she dived in and grabbed his shirt and pulled him to the steps. She nursed a little kitten Big Big Sister found, as in she cleaned him and would pick him up and take him to his bowl every morning and night. They grew to be best friends until Boris was hit by a car in 1999. We all thought Pippa was going to pass then but she made it through her depression. Then when my parents moved in to an apartment she went to live with Big Bro and his beautiful family. She was very happy their having little ones to play with again. But alas her time had come… 16 years is very old for a pup and we all know she had an amazing life. She will be much more then missed but forever remembered.

I also lost 2 of my fish this week. That takes my 9 down to 5. The rest seem ok but I am sad. I have promised Boy that I wont cry when they die so that has been hard especially with the rest of the week but I have done it and hopefully I can get some more when we move house.

Work has been crazy hectic. I am very tired of it. No one wants to explain properly what needs to be done but then I get in trouble if its not done perfectly. This is a job where I am on minimum wage and no benefits or bonus’and i start work at 6:30am (meant to start at 8am) and leave at 4pm… sometimes I wonder why I bother trying so hard. Hopefully things will get better soon though.

My parents were divorcing but seem to have gotten over that after dragging all the kids into it and having us all very sad and worried. I am very annoyed at them and have to wonder how two 50 year olds can act so young sometimes.

In all it hasn’t been a great start to the year. But I will not dwell. Boy and I are healthy and very happy at the moment, there is not much more I could ask for. Oh and we watched an awesome movie last night – Waking Ned Divine – watch it, it is awesome! Nothing better then English humour to cheer you up... in a kind of morbid-weed-smoking-guiness-drinking way!

1 comment:

Elisha said...

Pippa was such a fun dog. She will be sadly missed.

But in happier news I have a blog!!!!

http://www.rumblemumbles.blogspot.com

Don't get TOO excited I don't want to get your hopes up and let your expectations down.

Love you xo