Tuesday 27 February 2007

Down will come baby, cradle and all

Ok I suck - I have been to lazy in the past couple of weeks to post anything of interest. I haven't really been sleeping much... or at all... so blogging is not at the top of my priorities this week either. BUT I will give you a bit of a run down.

Spent the weekend at Boy's mummies house. Had lots of fun! It was his step-dads birthday so we all drank much too much, played some poker, and Boy and I ended up fighting over who was King of the Castle on a pile of dirt (I so won that!). Then yesterday I had a big interview at a really good international finance company which pays more then I could ever dream of getting where I am now so fingers crossed! I have been asked back for another interview there today - this time with one of the directors so I am shitting my self right now - AGAIN! Two interviews in two days is not good for the heart or the stomach acids!

Oh speaking of hearts I have had horrible heart burn for the past few weeks. I am getting a strange feeling that I might need to go to the doctors (I HATE DOCTORS!) but I think I will wait another few months for that.

So yes my body is full of drugs right now, when I walk you can hear me rattle - Zantac for the heart burn, some herbal thing for the sleeping (doesn’t work :( ), No-Doze to keep me awake during the day, and nurofen because I have been getting migraines from the lack of sleep -wooo look at me, I am a walking chemist!! Come and dispense me.

I am going through a bit of a Photoshop LOVE at the moment - I blame rsm but I will forgive her if she comments on my pics!!! They are pretty crappy but I am only starting so I will keep playing and hopefully have something better up next week.



Ignore my ugly toes - i should have kept the chuckies on!

No comments: