Wednesday 12 March 2008

I did it!

Look at me, posting for the second week in a row! Amazing right? I know you are amazed. I'm pretty darn excited as well. Because, not only do I get to subject my 2 readers to the excitingly dull week I have had BUT I get to cross another thing half off my 'To-Do' List!! Lets see what else I have gotten off it in just 1 week since I started it...

1. Try 10 new fruits/vegetables I’ve never tried before or thought I didn’t like Ok well I've not tried 10 vegetables but I have made a start. I bought a Durian and a Butternut Pumpkin, both of which I DO plan on eating at some stage... just not right now. But I will add them to the list once I've eaten them :)

14. Send a small gift or letter to some of my favorite flickrites/bloggers
The lovely Muirnait/Heather got a CD. So that is a start!

15. Buy birthday presents for everybody in both families
It is my Brothers birthday today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BRO!) And I've already bought his present. It is also Boy's mums birthday this weekend and although we haven't bought the present yet we have ideas and WILL be buying her one.

16. Post a real blog (not just from Flickr) on ChickenTherapy at least once a week Here is my start!!!

20. Attend a Concert
I booked tickets to see Millencolin next month. Sooooo excited about that but I wont add that to the list till after we go!

54. Go to the Saturday fruit markets
We went and other then getting in trouble by one of the stall owners for taking a snap of her fancy soaps (after asking if I could and being told it was fine!) it kinda rocked and I now plan on going EVERY Saturday!

57. Plant a herb garden
Done! YAY!

60. Set up Make-up Company and begin trading again
My hairdresser has asked me to do a hair competition she is doing in July so that is a start. I still have to set up the company, re-stock my kit and regain my confidence but hopefully that will come!

Ok So I think I have done fairly well for the first week. I just hope I keep it up from here!!! I am really proud of the list and thank you all for your great feed back on here, flickr and emails. Its been a great push to actually follow through (I hate saying follow through, ever since watching that Ali G movie :s)

Other then all of that I've not done much else this week. Boy and I spent the weekend at the Harbour which is lovely. Beautiful sunny days, good beer, good food. Nothing more I could ask for. Got a bit burnt at the beach on Saturday and instead of my horrid English skin peeling it has settled to a hot tan! Woo don't have to pay for it this time!!!

I also got my hair done, again, last night. I got my mullet cut off which is the last of my spiky hair gone! I cant believe its grown so much since September! But damn happy that it has!! Its now kind of a long bob with a large sweeping fringe with a pink foil. I will try and get a good photo of it later for Flickr.

We are heading back to Brisbane tomorrow, again! Very excited! I am going into hospital on Friday for more stuff to do with my stomach, most of you would remember but for anyone new you can read about it here. Yep its still going on. Nearly 2 years now. Hopefully this time I will have some proper answers.

Remind me next time to talk about work.... and the hell that it is.
:D

1 comment:

Heather said...

Good on ya! You're doing so well with this; it's sort of inspiring! (And you called me lovely! Woo!)